Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Human Capital Consultant
Do you have a degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology with an interest in workforce planning and human capital consulting? Do you have at least 5 years of experience conducting workforce analytics, employee development, or organization development? Have you collected and analyzed employee data, prepared technical reports and briefing materials, and presented results to nontechnical audiences? If the answers are yes, ICF is growing and we need you!
Your main responsibilities will be to use your academic knowledge and experience to provide practical solutions to challenges in management, human capital, and organizational change for public and private sector clients. For example, you may be working on a project with the Department of Justice to measure organizational climate. Alternatively, you may be working on a team to implement competency modeling and assessment to measure and close skill gaps for employees.
What else’s is in it for you? You will gain exposure to large innovative projects, interact with experts in the field, all while building content knowledge and consulting skills. You will work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Our Federal clients include organizations within nearly every Cabinet-level agency of government.
***work will be half in FFX and half in DC at the client site
- Contribute to the development of innovative, timely, and high quality organizational and workforce solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff
- Assist with quantitative and qualitative research, including planning and conducting analyses
- Describe results of statistical analyses in practical language and implications that our clients can understand and use
- Coordinate with other members of project teams throughout the company
- Build relationships with Federal and commercial clients
- Contribute to proposals and other efforts to develop business
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related subjects with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 5 years of experience in human capital or organization development
- 5 years of professional work experience conducting quantitative data collection and analyses and preparing technical reports/briefing materials
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency with MS Office Applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Project)
- Proficiency with statistical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R and or others) and data visualization software (e.g., Tableau or MS Power BI)
- Ability to communicate technical/statistical information to non-technical audiences
- Experience designing and analyzing surveys (e.g., sampling, item writing, reliability, validity)
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Experience with federal procurement
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)