Contact Centre Representative
Interested in a fast paced and high-energy work environment?Do you enjoy helping people in your community receive critical assistance to support themselves and their families?Looking to join a team that is focused on delivering service excellence in an inbound Contact Centre?
The Contact Centre Representative, reporting to the Contact Centre Manager will provide service excellence by connecting to our customers and assisting residents from across the Province of Ontario in applying for, and receiving the Ontario Electricity Support Program credit to offset rising hydro costs.
The Contact Centre will operate from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday excluding statutory holidays observed in Ontario. Applicants must be able to work a variety of 8 hour shifts including evenings.
The Contact Centre is tasked with the conducting business process services. These services include:
- Take inbound and outbound calls answering topics including, but not limited to programmatic policies, online application trouble shooting, and application status
- Respond to email inquiries answering topics regarding programmatic policies, online application trouble shooting, and application status
- Resolve support issues in a prompt and efficient manner while escalating to technical team members when necessary
- Receive and process paper applications and consent forms as requested
- Mail out communication tailored to each application
- Produce clear, efficient, and timely written logs of calls and emails into a client-case tracking system to manage requests and issues
- Identify and document recurring customer issues to determine standardized working solutions, to build on a knowledge-base
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding all products and systems; attending scheduled training and coaching sessions to stay on top of changes and updates to program
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required. College diploma is preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and telephone etiquette
- Proficiency in French is a strong asset
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems and basic computer software along with the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Attendance and punctuality are imperative
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and adapt to change
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Ottawa Canada (CD82)