Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is looking for an experienced technology and management expert to promote, guide, integrate, and advance modernization efforts as part of a multidisciplinary team working across a variety of planning and management domains.
Duties may include:
- Assist the Government in directing requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis to develop cloud-based solutions to replace a significant number of Governments on-premise infrastructure or integrate with the Governments existing infrastructure in a hybrid on premise cloud model.
- Assist with the planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Advise the Government on proposed changes to the solution designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Assist the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
- Support the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Assist the Government in performing systems integration activities.
- Assist the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Provide expert advice to the Government in the areas of relating vision, strategy, plans, needs, requirements, process, and capability developments.
- Contribute to, link, and enhance the impact of multiple project initiatives to drive innovation and lasting change.
- Oversee and coordinates the work of Senior, Mid, and Junior-level Engineers.
- Must have an active Public Trust
- US Citizen
- BS degree in Computer Science or in related fields such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics and Information Management Systems
- 10 + years’ experience in system engineering of large government systems
- Experience engineering solutions using Cloud-based technologies (e.g., AWS)
- Experience engineering solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Senior-level business analysis skills
- Meeting/workshop design and facilitation
- Deep technical understanding of application, data, and network design
- Distilling complex technical solutions into plain English explanations
- Working closely with senior management and executives
- Demonstrated success with SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, Appian, and others.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)