Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an Art Director.
As an Art Director, you will:
- Support public- and private-sector clients who tackle issues like HIV/AIDS, disaster preparedness, human trafficking, climate change, child welfare, and more.
- Think strategically while developing ideas and concepts for projects and campaigns.
- Have solid concepting experience, and the ability to work with a partner(s).
- Understand visual design and be able to communicate your ideas.
- Foster a collaborative relationship with internal staff (account managers and creative staff).
- Work with production personnel, providing input and instruction required to complete production of approved designs.
- Meet with Account Executives, Project Manager, Production Manager, Media as required to ensure timely accurate completion of assigned projects.
- Prioritize and handle multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Handle high work volume while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- Be organized and detail oriented.
As an Art Director, you will have:
- 7+ years experience as an art director, preferably within an agency environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in visual communications or equivalent experience in a related field.
- A portfolio that shows strong design and brand development experience across mediums
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and strive to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.
- The ability to give and take creative direction.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with internal and external teams
- Communicate clearly and concisely and work well with all types of personalities.
Job Location(s): This individual will sit in our Fairfax, VA or Rockville, MD office.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)