Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Title: Project Director
About the team
From communicating a new three-year strategy for BMW, to launching TSB as a challenger brand on the high street and engaging SAP’s C-suite clients with new technical innovations, we build long-lasting, collaborative client relationships, working across every major sector with iconic names to create unforgettable brand experiences. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work on maintaining and growing some of our key accounts across multiple sectors.
The Project Director is responsible to the Partner – Events for their overall individual performance. The Logistics Manager works in collaboration with other members for the Event Team, as well as with the wider business.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning communications agency in a role that is full of potential.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and managing first class event-based projects on time and within budget to the ICF Next Brilliant Basics standard – this will include some of the most complex and high-profile event projects in the business
- Using your technical production and logistics knowledge to produce events of all scales and types (including conferences, roadshows, experiential campaigns, product launches, and award ceremonies)
- You’ll feed briefs into the wider agency and lead the response, and, subject to the project, continue to lead and oversee the project during its lifecycle whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business
- You’ll demonstrate excellent stakeholder management with the ability to build and grow strong, effective client relationships, gain repeat business and develop new opportunities
- You’ll expertly scope projects and monitor their progress during the project lifecycle
- You’ll show an understanding of business and commercial targets, including identifying opportunities to maximise the commercial value of delegated projects
- You’ll demonstrate a clear, sophisticated understanding of client organisations/sectors and how to work with them
- You’ll work across different audiences from B2B, B2C and employees (internal)
- Acting as a respected team leader that coaches and mentors your team to ensure every project is delivered to the ‘ICF Next Standard’
- You’ll effectively plan resource across team projects
- Ensuring that ICF Next’s industry-leading sustainability certifications run through the veins of all projects from the off.
- You will need a minimum of 5 years' agency experience and 2 years at Project Director level delivering impactful results in event projects and developing good client relationships as part of a wider team
- You can expertly deliver projects on time, to budget and to the highest standards
- You have acute technical production and logistics knowledge and have produced complex, live communication events of all scales and types end to end
- You have excellent commercial acumen, know what’s going on in the industry and what the competition are doing
- You have the ability to lead and motivate a team with drive, positivity and professionalism and have a track record of inspiring them to deliver and exceed performance targets
- You are great at building presentations and have the ability to write an amazing brief
- You demonstrate the creativity and flexibility to manage several clients or projects at once, solving unexpected problems and making effective decisions under pressure
- You are a self-motivated team player, with a passionate approach to work and the drive to achieve
- You have an engaging and confident personality, with high levels of emotional resilience; you lead by example at all times, responding positively and quickly to change and pace, whilst keeping a cool head under pressure
- You are passionate about your work and above all, you’re ambitious and committed
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)