Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is adding a Contract Manager to the team in Melville, NY! The qualified individual for this role will be responsible for all our contract activities in the market. This role will require the candidate interact on a daily basis with our contractors, vendors, and client to ensure timely resolution of all contracts, procurements, and property management operations.
• This position will be responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with purchasing, procurement, and property management.
• The Contract Manager will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating non-disclosure agreements, subcontracts, consulting agreements, vendor agreements, teaming agreements, and modifications as well as assisting in the development of related policies, procedures, and templates.
• The Contract Manager will also serve as the property custodian for property under prime contracts.
• The Contract Manager will be expected to regularly handle complex and dynamic issues related to contracts, especially in relation to compliance with federal rules and regulations applicable to contracting with the federal Government.
- Bachelor’s degree in Contract Management, Construction Management, Accounting, Business, Economics or related field
- 4 or more years’ experience drafting, negotiating and managing contracts, vendor agreements, subcontracts in the commercial construction or properties management industry
- 3 or more years’ experience with federal contracts to include compliance
- Experience communicating with clients and teams at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with utility construction contracts
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals
- Able to work independently without direct supervision
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Melville, NY (NY21)