Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Quality Assurance Supervisor
The QA Supervisor is responsible for identifying, developing and monitoring high quality assurance standards across the projects. This position is responsible for developing and implementing quality assurance processes and training procedures. The QA Supervisor is responsible ensuring the QA team provides the highest quality and training to the interviewing staff to provide a professional and efficient customer service related to each project.
Essential Job Requirements
- Oversees the development and implementation of the quality assurance procedures for all of the projects.
- Monitors quality performance by each QA and develops staffing plans to ensure the quality department meets and exceeds their individual and contractual goals
- Identify project monitoring goals for the day/week/month/year for every project based on contractual needs and send out assignments to Quality team
- Monitors quality anomalies in the center and focuses the QA attention on disposition outliers. As an example, focusing efforts on probing when we see an influx in probing issues
- Develops and delivers training in individual and group sessions, providing effective leadership for QA staff
- Updates/maintains call center training materials, ensuring the highest degree of training is provided to staff
- Ensure the Quality department is meeting all ISO guidelines
- Mentor QA staff on ways to best train/grow the interviewers in the most efficient way possible
- Conduct QA Calibrations across the centers, using both in person (phone) and weekly email tests
- Works closely with Call Center management staff to identify ongoing quality assurance needs for all projects
- Provides myriad quality reports weekly to the Call Center management team
- Ensure all data collected is in accordance with falsification, confidentiality, and data quality policies
- Ensure live monitoring sessions are conducted with the highest degree of professionalism on demand as requested by Project Management staff
- Other duties as assigned
Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternate solutions. Works well in group problem solving situations. Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Multi-tasking: Able to work in a fast paced environment by prioritizing and multi-tasking. Able to meet deadlines with a high level of credibility, integrity, professionalism, customer service and motivation.
Detail Oriented: Must pay particular attention to details to ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens and when needed, gets clarification. Practices active listening skills to determine the nature of the problem/call. Practices excellent telephone and written communication skills including voice tone and grammar.
Teamwork: Contributes to building positive team morale.
Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Associates Degree or employment equivalent.
- One (1) year of Quality Assurance experience
- One (1) years of Interviewing experience
Previous experience in a fast-paced office environment.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills including voice tones and grammar as well as time management skills and organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is sometimes required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to read a computer monitor.
Practices active listening skills to determine the nature of high-level customer inquiries.
Computer, telephone, fax machine
Supervisors the Quality Assurance team
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment is typical of an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to noisy.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Martinsville, VA (VA23)