Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Title: Logsitics Manager
Location: Leeds / London
About the team
From communicating a new three-year strategy for BMW, to launching TSB as a challenger brand on the high street and engaging SAP’s C-suite clients with new technical innovations, we build long-lasting, collaborative client relationships, working across every major sector with iconic names to create unforgettable brand experiences. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work on maintaining and growing some of our key accounts across multiple sectors.
The Logistics Manager is responsible to the Project Director for their overall individual performance. The Logistics Manager works in collaboration with other members for the Event Services Team, as well as with the wider business.
About the role
- Key to this role is building strong relationships with stakeholders and leading logistics projects (to the highest of standards.
- You’ll feed briefs into the wider agency and lead the response, and, subject to the project, continue to lead and oversee the project during its lifecycle whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business.
- Delivering and managing first class logistics focused projects on time and within budget to the ICF Next Brilliant Basics standard
- Scoping projects and mapping and monitoring progress during the project lifecycle
- In depth understanding of on-line registration systems including how to expertly manage our inhouse products both internally and with clients
- Demonstrating excellent knowledge of on-site logistics including areas such as catering, transfers and delegate movement
- You’ll show an understanding of business and commercial targets, including identifying opportunities to maximise the commercial value of delegated projects
- You’ll demonstrate a clear, sophisticated understanding of client organisations/sectors and how to work with them
- You’ll demonstrate excellent stakeholder management with the ability to build and grow strong, effective client relationships, gain repeat business, develop new opportunities and increase the mix of work being delivered.
- You’ll work across different audiences from B2B, B2C and employees (internal)
- You’ll collaborate with our specialist disciplines to ensure our delegate management products are kept up to date and industry-leading
- Ensuring that ICF Next’s industry-leading sustainability certifications run through the veins of all projects from the off.
- You will need a minimum of 3 years' agency experience at Logistics Manager level delivering impactful results on events and developing good client relationships as part of a wider team
- You can expertly deliver projects on time, to budget and to the highest standards
- You have acute delegate management knowledge and have delivered highly complex logistics roles on a variety of event projects, leading in on-line registration, delegate management, catering and transfers
- You have excellent commercial acumen, know what’s going on in the industry and what the competition are doing
- You have the ability to lead and motivate a team with drive, positivity and professionalism and have a track record of inspiring them to deliver and exceed performance targets. You are great at building presentations and have the ability to write an amazing brief.
- You demonstrate the creativity and flexibility to manage several clients or projects at once, solving unexpected problems and making effective decisions under pressure
- You are a self-motivated team player, with a passionate approach to work and the drive to achieve.
- You have an engaging and confident personality, with high levels of emotional resilience; you lead by example at all times, responding positively and quickly to change and pace, whilst keeping a cool head under pressure.
- You are passionate about your work and above all, you’re ambitious and committed
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)