Integration and Interoperability Analyst
ICF seeks an experience Integration Analyst to perform integration analysis and interoperability assessments of technology and systems, particularly the emerging technology identified proposed for updates.
- Investigate, analyze, and track issues identified by the Joint CDL IPT, CDL Development Group (CDG) and other technical working groups during development and integration of new CDL technology and updates to CDL waveforms specifications described in applicable document
- Perform analysis to assess how CDL interoperability is impacted by policies
- Provide systems engineering and technical analysis regarding integration with other Joint ISR systems
- Provide recommendations after reviewing technology integration and interoperability concepts and proposals
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Technical Working Groups (TWGs), Program Management Reviews (PMRs) (estimated 8 reviews), Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs), sensor and data link conferences, and other Joint CDL program meetings
- Review emerging CDL and ISR system information and technical data and make
recommendations regarding their role in the Integration and Interoperability analysis in
accordance with Applicable Document
U.S. Citizenship and active DOD TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience on DoD Navy networks and systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
San Diego, CA (CA74)