Energy Efficiency Account Representative- - Tulsa, OK
Energy Efficiency Account Representative
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Jr. Account Manager to join our energy efficiency implementation team located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This position provides variety in responsibilities and activities, no two days will be exactly the same! Some of what you will do includes training and technical assistance to trade allies on program requirements, maintaining Excel spreadsheets and client reports, performing inspections in homes and apartment buildings, researching emerging technologies as they relate to energy efficiency, and learning building science principals through mentorship training. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company at an entry level position and get on-the-job training for a long term career in energy efficiency.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a fast-paced team
- Proven history of excellent attendance in the workplace free from excessive tardiness
- Presentation and public speaking skills, comfortable delivering information to new people
- Work experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook) and any project specific software programs
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, lift 20 pounds, and perform attic and crawl space inspections
- BA degree or Associate's degree and 1 years of related experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
Helpful Experience and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of local and state building code requirements
- Knowledge of energy efficient building design
- Knowledge of lighting and HVAC equipment
- Experience in the building trades, particularly electrical or HVAC, helpful
- Experience in multi-family buildings and management types
- Prior energy efficiency technology experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Tulsa, OK (OK05)