Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Account Manager- Michigan Area
Energy Efficiency Account ManagerMichigan Location
To support the continued growth in our Energy Efficiency Division, we seek an outstanding individual to provide support implementing critical field outreach services to energy efficiency heating and cooling equipment distributors, HVAC contractors, Insulation and Windows distributors, Insulation and windows contractors, in the Michigan market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with heating and cooling, plumbing, insulation, windows, and home improvement key distributors and contractors throughout the assigned territory
- Meet with key decision makers in the these supply chains to discuss program participation and review any relevant participation agreements
- Distribute Client program materials and information to promote relevant program information
- Record all field activity in program database at time of field visits. Update contact information for supply house staff and contractors encountered in the field
- Manage day to day activity for field visits to ensure maximum value is provided to the clients
- Provide quality assurance oversight, as well as administrative and marketing assistance to distributor staff - Schedule and participate in special events, contractor trainings and counter days, events at supply house and retail locations to promote the clients energy efficiency programs
- Prepare periodic status reports to accurately describe administrative activities to monitor progress towards program goals on visits and the execution of special events - Assist program team in the implementation and optimization of program administrative resources
- Travel by car throughout the assigned geography which includes the Detroit metro market, as well as periodic travel to outlying Michigan markets in support of programs.
To be successful, you will need: -
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 year of experience working with energy efficiency concerns
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Developing recommendations - Knowledge of energy efficiency and US policies for residential and small commercial energy programs
- Knowledge of energy efficient products, high efficiency heating and cooling, plumbing equipment, and associated supply chain of these markets.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Ability to work independently in field based environment and travel in assigned service territory
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information - Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors -
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Michigan Remote Office (MI99)