Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Technical Recruiter
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring a Senior Technical Recruiter in our Chicago office.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Lead technical recruiting efforts for our digital, SaaS, and devops teams across the country.
- Execute and manage full life-cycle recruitment process across a variety of levels and digital and technical roles, including software/web/database development (e.g. AEM, Sitecore, Java, SQL, Hadoop), devops (e.g. hosting engineers, consulting architects, site reliability engineers), Frontend Development, Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, and more
- Partner closely with hiring managers, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired candidate profiles while delivering outstanding client service
- Promote ICF Next’s career opportunities to the professional community via networking, conference attendance and career events.
- Manage multiple recruiting efforts as well as assigned recruiting projects
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will have:
- Ability to find, recruit, vet, hire and onboard top digital and tech talent
- 5+ years of experience recruiting software/web development (Backend, Frontend, and Full Stack Developers), Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, and Project Management professionals
- Digital agency or management consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)