Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Our award-winning Creative Engagement team is currently hiring for a Copywriter, in our Chicago office.
As a Copywriter, you will:
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts
- Meeting the account management team to discuss client requirements and product background
- Working in a close-knit holistic creative partnership with the art director to generate workable concepts and ideas
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy
- Submitting ideas and discussing progress with the creative director before making presentations to clients
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients
- Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Casting actors for TV and radio work, listening to voice tapes
- Liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Advising intending creatives and reviewing their portfolios ('books').
As a Copywriter, you will have:
- 3+ years copywriting experience
- Creative writing
- Experience in print and e-communication
- Ability to comprehend, create and adhere to clear brand specific guidelines
- Must balance multiple projects successfully
- Provide quality control to all print and electronic elements
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people at all levels as well as within a team
- Ability to receive critical feedback and provide revisions accordingly
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)