Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Intern - Aviation
ICFs aviation practice is one of the world's largest consulting firms specializing in aviation. Our staff of professionals encompass expertise in all disciplines of the industry, and the firm provides consulting, strategic planning, and technical services to airlines, airline service providers, leasing companies, government agencies, airports, airframe and engine manufacturers, and the financial sector.
ICFs expertise reflects a balance of industry experience and advanced consulting and analytical skills. The firm’s industry specialists are drawn from airline management, academia, government, the investment community, and related businesses. This experience is augmented with technical expertise in applied operations research, finance, marketing, information technology, data base management, strategic planning and statistical analysis. A more complete description of ICF experience and capabilities can be seen by visiting our web site, https://www.icf.com/aviation.
If you’re looking to become an expert in the complex and evolving aviation field, then ICF is the place for you. Backed by nearly five decades of industry experience, ICF is a preeminent force in the competitive airline, airport, and aviation market.
Our London office is currently seeking interns with for 2020 (starting date can be flexible). The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the collection and synthesis of financial, economic, and transportation data, and the creation of spreadsheet models, databases, statistical analyses, and graphical presentations. Interns at ICF are expected to apply their academic knowledge to a wide variety of projects within aviation, and interact with internal and external experts in their field of expertise.
For more information, contact Deji Lawal at Deji.Lawal@icf.com.
- Provide high quality research and data collection, conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis, and assist in report writing and presentations for a range of clients
- Perform quantitative analysis (data comparisons, statistical calculations, and model building)
- Collect and summarise market insights about economies, airports, airlines, policies
- Manipulate large amounts of data and present in a cohesive manner
- Work proactively and productively within a team
- Work closely with other members of project teams to achieve established goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Strong interest in aviation industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Financial or engineering background
- Demonstrable understanding / experience in the aviation industry
- Understanding of business strategy fundamentals
- Understanding of finance fundamentals
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making
- Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries and time zones.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a can-do approach is a problem solver and team player
- Works collaboratively with project team and client to achieve established goals
- Organizes written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience.
- Precision and accuracy are key in our work
ICF offers excellent internship compensation and benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)