Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is hiring in Memphis, TN! This position requires end to end project management skills, which include: creating and maintain project plans, facilitating meetings to document business requirements, scheduling, tracking and reporting on project status, and identifying and mitigating project risks. The position requires extensive understanding and experience with in the product development life cycle. This position defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. The ideal candidate will provide project level specialized support for management-related issues and concerns. You will also have the ability to identify best practices, effect re-engineering, change management, continuous process improvement, root cause analysis, IT- planning and sourcing, develop/recommend IT performance-based metrics, and organizational development. Candidates hired will sit in Memphis, TN client location.
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Must have exceptional organizational skills as well as interpersonal and communication skills to establish relationships at all levels of the organization and meet the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements, documenting those requirements in use-case format
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support
- Must have a solid understanding of application programming, database and system design
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project) and project management software
- Experience with Agile development
- Team player who is able to multitask in a fast paced environment with flexibility and adaptability
- 1-2 years of related IT program and management specialist experience
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Experience working for government as a consultant or similar environment
- Demonstrated experience with gathering requirements, compiling metrics, assessing solution readiness, performing research and analysis, and providing program support
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card required (required by federal government for position)
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) and project management software (e.g., Primavera, or similar) Operational experience with program/project metrics tracking and reporting.
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills, including editing and proofreading skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support
- Solid oral communication skills, including experience with developing and delivering presentations
- Problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing, or potential problems and recommend solutions
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Tennessee Client Office (TN88)