Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Requirements Program Analyst
ICF is seeking a cyberspace operations professional, with prior military, civil service and/or contractor experience within HQ Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), HQ Air Combat Command (ACC), and/or 24 AF staff/subordinate units. Candidate will provide operations support and technical expertise to facilitate the transition of all core missions, functions, and tasks from HQ AFSPC to HQ ACC regarding Air Forces Cyber (AFCYBER), 24AF, and JFHQ – Cyber AFCYBER. Duties include support for all traditional elements of A-Staff support within a MAJCOM, coordination from the strategic level to operations level of war. In addition, there are numerous technical opportunities across the USAF’s cyber weapon systems portfolio.
Provides weapon system team management support for defensive and offensive cyberspace weapon system programs. Assists, coordinates, and provides recommendations on cyber weapon system modernization strategies, and sustainment issues. Knowledge of and ability to provide inputs for the Strategy, Planning, Programming, Budget, Execution (SPPBE) process. Assists with the preparation of Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS) documentation. Reviews, provides analysis, coordinates, and provides recommendations on 1067s modification documents. Previous experience working with Program Management Offices.
Key Tasks to be accomplished:
- Establish ACC’s Cyber Operations, training, equip mission
- Focus on Weapon System Management, requirements determination, and conferences focused on the improvement of cyber mission qualification training and readiness
- Improve, Develop, and Recommend Cross Domain Solutions
- Across network domains
- Across warfighting domains
- Resource management of Cyberspace capabilities
- Assist with the Development, Fielding and Employment of:
- Cyberspace Operations Weapon systems (seven different systems), programs, and capabilities
- Development, coordination, and preparation of Cyberspace staff tasks, such as CONOPs, CONEMPs, Enabling concepts, Roadmaps, Budgets, Contingency Plans, and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs)
- Support and execute HQ ACC Director of Operations roles and responsibilities
- Influence Cyberspace operations throughout the DoD
- Assist PPBE for Title 10/50 ISR and CS&R infrastructure development and sustainment.
- Assist with the standardization of support to cyberspace operations construct across the AF.
What you need to be considered:
Experience/knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.
Desired qualifications - Direct or Related experience in
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience developing USG or corporate sustainment/execution plans
- MAJCOM preferred, however a sister Service also acceptable
- Operations level of war recommended (ex. AOC, Wing, NAF, MAJCOM, Air Staff or Service equivalent)
- One to three years MAJCOM Action Officer experience or higher PPBE experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- In-depth understanding of Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO), DCO
- Gap analysis, “blue force” analytical requirements for DCO
Additional qualities for specific team positions
- Active Top Secret government clearance, with eligibility for Special Compartmentalized Information Indoc (SCI) upon client request
Willingness and Ability to work full time in the Hampton, VA area. Potential for approximately 5 – 10% CONUS travel (National Capitol Region (NCR), Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Ohio, and Texas), dependent on mission need on client request.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)