Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is currently hiring a Systems Analyst to support our 508 compliance work for a large scale federal client. In this role you’ll enhance existing life cycle processes to ensure new development consistently aligns with Section 508 requirements. We’re looking for someone with a development background who’s interested in having an impact on the big picture, working with our client to provide expertise, solve problems, and provide the hands on technical skills needed to get the job done. Sound like you?
What you’ll be doing
- Engage directly with the federal client to review and asses Section 508 compliance of proposed software platforms, Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS) products, etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise on modern and innovative technologies not yet in wide use.
- Simultaneously plans, manages, and provides technical oversight for systems analysis activities, including:
- Analysis and design; development cost and schedule estimation;
- Use of accepted software/hardware engineering practices, design techniques, and tools;
- Review of new and legacy systems and various deployment models. Analyze existing systems to make recommendations for future designs to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Support training, education programs, and enhance awareness of Section 508 requirements across the enterprise. Work in close collaboration with client stakeholders to mature and improve the Section 508 program.
- Assist with the redesign and development of Sharepoint and Intranet sites for the client.
What you’ll need
- Ability to develop and maintain a robust Compliance Management System
- Background in creating accessible code for web applications
- Knowledge of and/or experience using the following platforms – Appian, Salesforce, ServiceNow, or SharePoint
- 6 years of experience plus a Bachelors Degree in a related field (or experience in lieu of a degree)
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Adobe Professional software
Nice to have
- Knowledge and understanding of Section 508 Compliance and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) (levels A & AA)
- Experience with Assistive Technology (screen readers, word prediction, and speech to text software)
- Understanding of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Section 508 Trusted Tester Process v5.0
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)