Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Senior Operations Manager in our Minneapolis office.
As a Senior Operations Manager, you will:
· Serve as a subject matter expert for ICF Next's loyalty platform
· Tier 1 support on client operations requests
· Receive and manage the input of new technology requests & enhancements award items, correspondence codes, enrollment source codes, etc.
· Work directly with client operations team to resolve batch processing issues.
· Works to identify process efficiencies and documentation of processes
· Uphold and improve the agency relationship with appropriate client contacts
· Ensure the quality and timely completion of all deliverables
· Act as key liaison between client, internal disciplines and other key business partners
· Provide regular status reports to key business partners and/or client stakeholders
As a Senior Operations Manager, you will have:
· 5+ years of experience in marketing technology, marketing operations, or technical business analysis (Loyalty or CRM Marketing knowledge preferred)
· Current ability or desire to learn basic SQL queries and relational database knowledge
· Demonstrates an ability and desire to build and maintain strong relationship with key internal stakeholders
· BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, MIS preferred
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)