Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Change Manager in our Minneapolis office.
As a Change Manager, you will:
- Take ownership of the Change Management Program for Platform Solutions
- Lead in identification of organization impacts from process, policy, data, talent and technology changes
- Understand and manage risk & impact to the various applications within production environments
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of change management
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across the business, ensuring alignment with strategic priorities
- Draft and manage all communications throughout the change lifecycle, including clients, partners, and employees
- Facilitate all change related activities and change windows
- Host regular Change Management proactive reviews of CRs for accuracy and completeness, follow up and updates
- Prepare agendas and schedules for CAB reviews
- CR updates post CAB review and as needed by requestors
- Maintain Change Management schedule
- Follow up on CR readiness (day of, 1 day, 2 day, etc.) – Approvals, documentation, etc.
- Coordination of Emergency changes
- Develop CR metric reporting
- Serve as the Problem/Incident Manager owner
- Manage Priority 1 & 2 incidents, including lead RCA investigations and the creation of incident reports
- Input and updates to Change Management policy and processes to gain efficiencies and align with ICF Next Platform Solutions direction and operations
- Training & documentation updates as needed
As a Change Manager, you will have:
- 10+ years of general experience in one or more IT functions
- 5+ years of professional experience in Change Management
- Comprehensive understanding of the Change Management lifecycle
- ITIL v3 certification preferred
- Significant experience and expertise supporting and leading operational excellence initiatives and cross-functional strategic programs
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a client-centric service minded environment
- Highly skilled at building trusted relationships and influencing others
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence both leadership and working teams, demonstrating authority and credibility to act, make sound decisions and drive alignment
- Strong understanding of the ‘heart of the business’ and experience working directly or indirectly with various business functions and multiple aspects of the business, from business and product development to downstream support operations
- Ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and connect the dots between strategy and operational priorities, as well as translate the strategy into effective execution and tangible outcomes
- Creative thinking, flexibility and adaptability, with the ability to bring new ideas and approaches to the team
- Strong strategic thinking, change management, project management, multi-tasking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Strong level of comfort with business and technical discussions, with the ability to understand and articulate the business impacts of technical actions and vice versa
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)