Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Analyst - Energy Efficiency
- Conduct in-depth technical and quantitative analysis with respect to project domain
- Prepare study reports in consultation with project manager , appraise the project findings with client through discussion and presentations as a team member or individuall
- To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to clients in resource industry to deliver business value.
- Evaluate the impact of future regulation and support the development of client strategies to manage change
- Support sales and client development efforts with market research, proposal development and thought leadership.
- Perform research and analysis projects for self-development and learning.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- B. Tech/B.E, Mechanical/Electrical engineering and Masters in energy management/sustainability from a reputed university
- 3-4 years of experience in energy efficiency, sustainability or energy management from Industry/Research/Consultancy.
- Hands on experience in energy efficiency facets such as energy management (large and small industry), demand side management, S&L, buildings, energy efficient cooling, etc. in terms of bringing good insights through data analytics, in depth sector / process understanding.
- Candidates with industry experience and certified energy auditors will be preferred.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills. Proficiency in MS suite.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)