Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
IT Support Specialist - Tier II
Title: IT Support Specialist- Tier II
ICF is seeking an IT Support Specialist to work in our Corporate Information Technology (CIT) organization based out of our London (UK) office. ICF’s IT Support Specialists provide mid-level analysis and technical support for the ICF employee user community, including multiple levels of users, management, and technical staff around the globe.
- Answer incoming support calls by telephone, and managing first response to the ticketing queue
- Provide technical support to the organization's global user base
- Provide end-user software and hardware troubleshooting and support
- Answer questions by applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures
- Business as usual support for audio/visual systems and rooms
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participate in special projects as required
- Collaborates with internal IT teams in order to identify and resolve technical issues
- Two to three years of first/second line support experience, within IT operations.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, ideally including Office 365 Cloud Services (OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, Steam, etc.)
- Professional experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
- Experience supporting hardware issues.
- Experience with Active Directory/Exchange management
- A+ certification
- MCP / MCSA certification
- Experience working within an ITIL framework.
- Other relevant industry certifications.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)