Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF Next provides a software as a service loyalty and CRM management platform called Tally®. We are in search of an experienced software product manager who can help to continue to drive platform innovation and product development.
The Product Manager is responsible for activities related to the management, development and enhancement of our software products. This position serves as the product and project management leader for one or more product components and reports to LCM’s Partner, Product Development.
- Lead product lifecycle activities for assigned product components including short- and long-term strategy, development, launch, maintenance, enhancements and end of life activities
- Lead creation and communication of the assigned product component(s) vision, roadmap, and status to both internal and external stakeholders
- Create product estimates, budgets, development plans, and schedules
- Manage product development activities within agreed upon scope, schedule, and budget
- Own and manage product risks and issues; identify the risks proactively and work towards mitigating them effectively; ensure timely escalation of issues to avoid adverse impact on project health
- Implement product development methodologies and processes that lead to the successful implementation of products
- Establish operational objectives and assignments and delegates appropriate assignments
- Work effectively across cross functional groups including but not limited to strategy, client services, analytics, client delivery teams, platform services, and marketing and sales
- Ability to work with all levels of professionals from junior engineers to senior leadership
The successful candidate will be adept at both product and project management, know how to deal with ambiguity, drive a team to solution and deliver, and be involved in all aspects of the loyalty solution for evolving the Tally platform.
- Minimum of 5+ years in software product management or a combination of software product and project management
- BA/BS Management Information Systems, Marketing/Business, Project Management, Computer Science/Engineering.
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with budget management and general financial accounting practices as they relate to project management
- Ability to successfully lead across organizational boundaries, including strong relationship management skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to lead diverse and cross functional groups, including outside vendors
- Proven project management and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze issues, develop and deploy solutions within a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups
- Ability to work autonomously
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)