Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Recruiting Team Lead
ICF is hiring a Recruiting Manager to lead a team of Recruiters supporting some of the nation’s most challenging cybersecurity, infrastructure defense and resiliency issues. You will partner with management to meet short-term objectives and plan future hiring goals as a true consultant to the business. Recruiters at ICF use a balance of hard work, creativity, and strategic thinking to identify, source, screen, interview and hire top talent.
Teamwork is important to ICF’s culture and in this position you’ll partner with ICF’s Talent Pipeline team and Employer Brand team working together to be able to tell the wonderful ICF story. The position would require regular interaction with Hiring Leaders in Fairfax, Virginia and Columbia, Maryland but we have flexibility to you to work remotely for much of the time.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
As our Recruiting Manager, you will:
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment process across a variety of levels
- Serve as the Lead for a small team of IT/Cyber/Resilience recruiters-ensuring a smooth workflow, building workforce planning strategies with the business, measuring results against growth metrics and working closely with the Recruiting Director and clients on progress and resources
- Identify high quality cleared and non-cleared candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, talent mapping, vendors and networking
- Be creative; leverage internal talent sources to drive mobility, employee referrals and alumni engagement nationwide-try new things!
- Brainstorm with the business and develop sourcing and candidate strategies, and best-practices
- Partner closely with hiring managers, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired candidate profiles while delivering outstanding client service
- Promote ICF career opportunities to the professional community via networking, conference attendance, social media and career events.
- Update and maintain Workday Applicant Tracking System, while supervising hiring processes to ensure adherence to EEO and OFCCP guidelines and other government compliance requirements.
Important skills and experience:
- Proven track record and ability to find, recruit, vet, and hire top IT/Cyber/Resiliency professionals. Demonstrated success in identifying cleared talent is essential. Demonstrated understanding of cleared work in the relevant federal agencies is essential
- 8+ years of client facing, full life-cycle experience in the cleared space
- Robust current links to niche IT/Cyber communities
- Confident, diligent and proactive approach
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to lead and ensure a “team work/team player” environment
- Demonstrate advanced sourcing skills to attract passive candidates and build strong talent pipelines
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations pertaining to the recruiting function such as OFCCP and EEO guidelines.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Can-do attitude with resiliency to respond to the unexpected and step-in for fast turns and the needs of the team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)