Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Communications Specialist in India
Sustainability and Management Solutions
Regulatory, Economics, Environmental & Energy
Senior Communications Specialist
ICF is seeking local or international candidates for a Senior Communications Specialist (SCS) on an upcoming USAID funded project in the South Asia region. The project will develop sound energy infrastructure, enable energy sector reforms, and grow sustainable, secure energy markets throughout Asia. The project will be based in New Delhi, India and will include engagement throughout the region, including Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and other nations. The SCS will be based in New Delhi and support the Chief of Party (COP) with the overall management of the project, and will lead knowledge management and communications initiatives.
- Have at least five years of demonstrated experience at mid to senior-level or equivalent work experience in communication strategy and product development,
- Support the COP with knowledge management and communications activities. This will require interaction with staff at USAID/India as well as Bilateral USAID Missions.
- Develop a knowledge management framework for the program and support a range of activities at the Bilateral Missions with their communications strategies and products.
- Have journeyman (three to ten years) supervisory and or management work experience, including 1) direct supervision of professional and support staff; 2) evaluation of staff performance and deliverables; and 3) contract management.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in relevant field (e.g., communications, marketing, journalism, etc).
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role, with strong experience in the South Asia region.
- Excellent writing and presentation ability, as well as experience successfully leading an intercultural team in a development project context.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and sympathetic listener.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and advise a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team to lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors.
- Fluency in English.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)