Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Operations Program Analyst
ICF is seeking a cyberspace operations professional, with prior military, civil service and/or contractor experience within HQ Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), HQ Air Combat Command (ACC), and/or 24 AF staff/subordinate units. Candidate will provide operations support and technical expertise to facilitate the transition of all core missions, functions, and tasks from HQ AFSPC to HQ ACC regarding Air Forces Cyber (AFCYBER), 24AF, and JFHQ – Cyber AFCYBER. Duties include support for all traditional elements of A-Staff support within a MAJCOM, coordination from the strategic level to operations level of war. In addition, there are numerous technical opportunities across the USAF’s cyber weapon systems portfolio.
Key Tasks to be accomplished:
- Establish ACC’s Cyber Operations, training, equip mission
- Focus on Exercises, events and conferences focused on the improvement of cyber mission qualification training and readiness
- Develop multi-domain operations where non-kinetic effects supports kinetic operations
- Further refine Cyberspace Squadron Initiative development and execution
- Determine/Evaluate the best employment of Mission Defense Teams
- Cybersecurity Service Provider activities (CSSP)
- Assist with the Development and Employment of:
- Air Force Control Defense, Air Force Intranet Control, Cyberspace Defense Analysis & Cyber Security & Control System Weapon systems, programs, and capabilities
- Develop and Improve USAF Range policy/sustainment and integration leveraging Department of Defense training ranges where ever possible
- Development, coordination, and preparation of Cyberspace staff tasks, such as CONOPs, CONEMPs, Enabling concepts, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans, and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures
- Assist with formalizing, developing, coordinating, and maintaining non-kinetic targeting, and training requirements and frameworks.
- Process Operational Report (OPREP)-3/Commander's Critical Info Requirement (CCIRs) Reports.
- Support and execute HQ ACC Director of Cyberspace roles and responsibilities
- Influence Cyberspace operations throughout the DoD
- Assist PPBE for Title 10/50 ISR and CS&R infrastructure development and sustainment.
- Assist with the standardization of intelligence support to cyberspace operations construct across the AF.
What you need to be considered:
Experience/knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.
Required for specific team positions
- One+ year experience in network security/network management, and/or experience supporting US Government offensive/defensive cyberspace operations
- One+ year supervisory experience at flight level or above in DoD cyberspace weapon system organization, OR minimum of three+ years’ experience project/program management experience with Information Technology focused programs (SANS, Cloud, etc)
- Active DOD clearance
Desired qualifications - Direct or Related experience in
- Three years’ experience in a Service Cyber organization
- AFCYBER preferred, however a sister Service also acceptable
- Operations level of war recommended (ex. AOC, Wing, NAF, MAJCOM, Air Staff or Service equivalent)
- One to three years Operational reporting experience
- Specifically with the new cyber incident reporting criteria for AF Weapon Systems
- Cybersecurity Service Provider activities (CSSP)
- MAJCOM Communication Coordination Center (MCCC)
- ISR, and CS&R Standards/Evaluations
- In-depth understanding of Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO), DCO – Response Actions, and/or Offensive Cyber Operations
- Experience completing or reviewing SORTS and DRRS reporting
- Specifically in correlation to USCYBERCOM IOC & FOC CMF criteria and Ready Cyber Crew Training Manuals
- Demonstrating AF Cyber Squadron Initiatives, including Mission Defense Teams, Cyber Squadron Next, and AFIN CSSP
- Gap analysis, “blue force” analytical requirements for DCO
- Experience in one or more of the following: AF Weapons School graduate characteristics, Weapon and Tactics experience in an AOC or NAF level, and/or graduated Cyber and Intelligence Squadron DOs
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)