Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Interested in a fast paced and high energy work environment?
Like to communicate over the telephone and have an impact in areas critical to the world’s future?
Looking to join a group that is focused on excellence and delivering high quality data?
ICF Health and Human Services Division is looking for high energy candidates who are friendly and personable for flexible Part-time Survey Research Interviewer positions in our Martinsville, Virignia Call Center. We conduct vital health-focused surveys and collect data that helps U.S. and global health agencies identify and monitor risks and quickly deliver targeted, effective interventions.
ICF is an exciting place to work for many reasons. We deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to the world’s future. ICF is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. We combine passion for our work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement.
Check out more of what we do at ICF's Web site www.icf.com.
Deliver questions over the telephone and accurately record responses often using a computer-aided telephone interviewing (CATI) system. Our goal is to develop highly trained and motivated team members who develop valuable skills and enjoy a dynamic and rewarding work experience.
SHIFT: Part Time positions, with flexible schedules starting after 5:00pm, including weekend day(s).
- High school diploma/GED or proven related work experience.
- Clear speaking voice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including keyboard skills and accurate data entry.
- Fluent in reading and writing in English.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment.
- Previous call center, customer service or collections experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience collecting and recording data from the general public.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, required.
- Ability to display high energy level, positive attitude and enthusiasm for the program while remaining neutral and unbiased during the phone interview.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude required.
- Ability to be flexible in a work schedule and to work limited overtime as necessary required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Martinsville, VA (VA23)