Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is recruiting for a Project Manager to help provide on-site client support in Washington, DC. We support the federal client’s program office with PMO-like services to mature their project and program management capabilities.
- Assist with implementation of program management tools and techniques within the PPRTV and ISA Programs, i.e., management guidelines, communicating/training activities, supporting development of resource management planning, and other efforts that will assist with the operation of both programs.
- Prepare a report of the current status of ISA project and program management along with recommendations for improvements, guidance materials, or other best practices
- Work with staff to do a phased approach of agreed-upon recommendation for improving and assisting program management of the ISA Program
- Assist with implementation of program management tools and techniques for other programs within CPHEA.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive project schedules for all active or new chemicals and assist with the management of project milestones in accordance with PMP governance guidelines
- Assist with the management of resources within the schedule through the project lifecycle
- Utilize MS Project Online to provide customers insight into their environment through monitoring and performance management
- Provide training to support implementation of MS Project Professional and Project Online
- Assist in developing reporting or tracking processes
- Work directly with assessment team staff to develop and maintain assessment tracking and reporting measures. Assist with facilitating meetings and schedules.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and related user guides
- Ability to effectively communicate with client regarding issues and work on multiple projects concurrently, balancing needs and/or priority setting for projects
- Ability to lead and/or facilitate meetings with senior level customers
- Provide leadership and coordination within team and with customers
- Ensure contract deliverables meet performance and quality standards for presentation, technical content, accuracy, usefulness, and timeliness
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 6 years in project management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferable
- Experience with project management applications (e.g., Microsoft Project Pro/Server, Power BI, Planner)
- Helpful to have EPA and/or science background – this will help when interacting with staff and understanding the technical nature of the project schedules
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)