Marketing Manager - Aviation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager in Aviation who is passionate about implementing marketing strategies and developing creative content. This role is suited to someone with at least 5 years’ experience, ideally with experience in the aviation sector.
The position requires a candidate who understands both traditional and digital marketing activities, and who can blend a creative approach to design and content, with strong analytical abilities and experience of using data to inform, plan and target campaigns effectively.
The Marketing Manager will report to and collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager E&A and will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies and campaign plans to raise brand profile and drive quality lead generation, customer acquisition, and retention across the full portfolio of aviation services globally for ICF. The role will sit within the ICF Marketing team in E&A but will require collaboration and networking with (i) Head of Aviation (ii) ICF sector leads in U.S.A., U.K. and India, and (iii) ICF & ICF Next marketing teams, as well as managing external suppliers & agencies.
- Audit current ICF Aviation marcomms activity to identify what’s being done well and can be enhanced, and where there are gaps
- Prioritise quick-wins and which channels to activate first, which to activate mid & long term
- Develop strong working relationships and clearly demarcate roles & responsibilities with BUs for each phase of marcoms roll-out
- Developing an integrated global marketing plan incorporating PR, Marketing, events and Online.
- Manage and deliver all marketing activities including day-to-day content creation for email, social media, website, SEO and PPC, PR, online marketing, events / exhibitions and award entries.
- Produce valuable and engaging content & thought leadership for our website and social channels that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Deliver strong customer focused / targeted campaigns to generate leads and build awareness of our services.
- Increase brand awareness and recognition for ICF as a global leader in aviation consultancy services.
- Build ICF’s reputation as a thought leader in sustainability for the aviation industry, showcasing our experts and capabilities across the sectors.
- Develop relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline for ICF and key leaders within the business in partnership with the PR agency.
- Monitor press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximising opportunities.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Supporting local teams for networking events, client roundtables, exhibitions, conferences, speaker opportunities, sponsorships etc.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Build relationships and work closely with the Corporate Marketing team in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Work with the internal communications team to provide relevant content to raise awareness of activities, new business wins and successes across the whole of ICF Next and ICF.
- Demonstrable experience in b2b marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Knowledge & experience of the aviation industry/market.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and implementing marketing campaigns and thought leadership content that engages, educates and motivates.
- Experience and knowledge of the main social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
- Knowledge and experience of website analytics tools, SEO and PPC.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience of using Marketo or similar platform for campaigns.
- Experience of using a social media platform such as Sprinklr or Hootsuite.
- Proven experience in measurement and demonstrating ROI to the business.
- Experience of working and managing multiple teams/stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of traditional & emerging marketing channels
- Proactive & organised, with strong time management & planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail & ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet tight deadlines & remain calm under pressure
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Listening, negotiating & influencing skills
- Credible, articulate and diplomatic with a sense of humour
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)