Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Operations Specialist - Tempe, AZ
Business Operations SpecialistTempe, AZ
ICF is adding staff to its local Tempe team to support our energy efficiency and electrification business in Arizona and the Southwest region. We are seeking experienced staff to support the implementation of programs that we are delivering for our utility clients in the region. Our Business Operations Specialist will be responsible for managing and completing project tasks related to the development and delivery of accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services. This position works on multiple projects and interacts with all levels of staff. Responsibilities primarily include program support, IT collaboration, data analysis and QAQC, performance forecasting, budget management and reporting.
- Creates written reports and presentations that convey key analytic findings for distribution to internal/external clients
- Conducts extensive analysis on large and complex data sets
- Tracks program budgets and program progress towards goals, maintains forecast models and provides regular reporting and status updates
- Using QAQC practices, identifies and resolves any data integrity issues quickly and effectively with internal/external clients
- Support program management activities, to include data management/analysis, forecasting, budget management & reporting, and process development
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in areas such as business, information technology, public policy, engineering, economics, social sciences, physical sciences or related disciplines
- 3+ years’ experience, preferably with customer, sustainability or energy efficiency programs
- Exceptional research skills, including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous work experience with data management and analysis, forecasting, QAQC, client engagement, and business operations support
- High level of attention to detail and focus on data and reporting quality
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism
- Budget management, forecasting, report development, and technical support in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with applications such as Microsoft Excel as well as information databases or warehouses
- Possess a broad technical understanding of energy efficiency concepts, technologies, applications, and terminology
- Experience and strong interest in energy efficiency or environmental programs along with a familiarity of local, state and national energy policies
- Economic analysis and familiarity with Demand Side Management program planning and evaluation
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Full health benefits, including: Flex spending, Retirement savings, Stock Purchase plan, Work-Life benefits, Professional development and Education benefits.
- Professional development opportunities, including training and educational assistance
- Flexible workplace arrangements
- Modern office facilities, including on-site health club, restaurant, gorgeous outdoor shaded workspace with gardens/fountains, close to local restaurants, ASU and light rail
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arizona Remote Office (AZ99)