Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Proofreading Mission (Student and Freelance wanted)
We are looking for students / Freelance (complementary freelance also) to support the Quality Assurance process of five e-learning courses as part of the design and development of an online training project managed by ICF SA Belgium and funded by the European Commission.
The project period is for five days in total, spread across February, maximum of two workdays per week. We foresee 2 hours for briefing on the first day of work, and one day of work per course on average.The work will take place at the ICF office located in Brussels.
- Native speaker of one of the following languages: German, Irish, Maltese, Slovak, Norwegiand and Finnish
- Excellent command of the English language
- Based and availability to work in Brussels, Belgium
- For student, able to provide a student certification
- Availability on January for a total of 5 working days as described above
- Availability to attend one briefing
- Interest in the areas of public policy, education and training is of added value
- Experience with Erasmus+ or other European youth projects is an advantage
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)