Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Application Cloud Architect (AWS)
ICF Next provides a software as a service loyalty and CRM management platform called Tally®. We are in search of an experienced cloud architect who can help to continue to drive platform innovation through architecting and delivering platform components utilizing cloud-native technologies.
Applications that are cloud-native are architected to reap the benefits of elasticity, horizontal scalability, automation and high availability. ICF Next is looking for individuals who have delivered cloud-native solutions from conception, through architecture and delivery as a key member of the Tally platform delivery team.
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage cloud-native solutions
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
- Working as a lead technical architect alongside other architectural, development and infrastructure teams.
- Providing deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- Advising and implementing cloud-native best practices
- Helping architect and implement continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
- Agile software development and DevOps
The successful candidate will be adept at leading in a dynamic environment, know how to deal with ambiguity, drive a team to solution and deliver and be involved in all aspects of the loyalty solution for evolving the Tally platform by incorporating cloud-native technologies.
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Master’s Degree desired.
- 10+ years of an application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience building large scale applications.
- 5+ years of architecting and delivering cloud-native platforms
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in a cloud-native environment – either AWS or Azure
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability to deliver 500 TPS with data sizes over 100 million customer records and billions of transaction and interaction data.
- Experience architecting distributed / shard-enabled applications to comply with data sovereignty, data residency and data localization requirements
- Technologies, outside of cloud-native, include
- Java, node.js, Elastic Search, Kafka, SQL Databases, Hadoop
- Experience architecting global platforms that have to meet growing data & security compliance laws such as GDPR, CCPA, China, Brazil, PCI-DSS
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
- Good documentation, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and passionate to work with local and remote teams.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)