Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to support our continually expanding organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the preparation and processing of complex invoices as well as administrative support at the C-Suite level.
What you will be doing….
- Assist leaders reviewing department invoices for payments
- Process and submit for payment all approved invoices
- Track invoices to vendors as well as the status of payments
- Compile expense information and assist with budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- Manage set-up for new department vendor
- Initiate communications to resolve billing issues
- Work closely with other departments to coordinate invoices for reimbursement purposes
- Provide business and administrative support as needed to Executives to include document writing and finalization, calendar maintenance, and report preparation
- Coordinate the preparation and assembly of information and materials for meetings as needed
- Schedule and manage logistical arrangements and catering for business meetings as needed
- Meet deadlines and be able to work in a fast-paced environment, organized and detail-oriented
What you need…
- 2+ years of experience
- Reporting experience preferred
- Ability to review and process a high value of invoices monthly
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be deadline-driven, fast-paced, organized and detail-oriented.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)