Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Classified Functional Cloud Expert- Remote
ICF is currently looking for a classified Cloud Functional Expert, interested in an expert level remote opportunity. In this position you will support our work on the Enterprise Systems and Services (E2S) Program (PMW 250) in the Navy’s PEO EIS. We are looking for an talented individual local to the DMV area as this position is 95% remote with 5% travel to Washington Navy Yard in the District of Columbia for customer meeting. A Secret clearance as well as recent functional and expert experience with cloud services and cloud migration.
As a Cloud Expert you will perform the following tasks:
* Provide input in support of government technical assessments of FedRAMP packages: such as BMC Helix, SAP/NS2 SuccessFactors, Office 365, Okta
* Coordinate with DISA and Communications Service Providers (CSP's) on Boundary CAP and Google Cloud Directory Sync (GCDS) setup and Operation
* Provide input to government cyber workforce on Craft Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) strategy and implementation plans
* Provide input in support of government evaluations of IaC for quality and effectiveness, and standardization
* Assess PMW's portfolio of apps for improvements in high availability, cost, resiliency and operational efficiency
* Assistance improving the Engineering Analysis (EA) documentation (narrative document, Transition Spreadsheet aka TASHRD, architecture diagrams, etc.) especially with respect to Security Groups specification, subnets, and vetting ports/protocols
* Support APME evaluations of DEVSECOPS pipelines like the Compile-to-Combat in 24 Hours (C2C24) implementation standard and specifically the Collaborate Software Armory (CSA) environment for:
* Reduction in Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation timelines
* Streamlining requirements, performance, and vulnerability testing
* Standardization/Containerization to support rapid production deployments to AWS
We look to you to bring your expertise in the following areas:
* At least one (or equivalent of) the following: AWS Solutions Architect, SysOps, or Developer certification (Associate or Pro); Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator; Okta Certified Administrator
* Experience architecting application systems in AWS or Azure for requirements satisfaction, high availability, and cyber security
* Understanding of SaaS applications’ architecture, constraints, governance, and configuration experience
* Experience writing and deploying systems via Infrastructure-as-Code
* Familiarity with DoD Cloud policies with a strong preference for deep knowledge of Navy ( or DoD) Cloud policies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position requires :
15 years of practical experience in systems engineering, technical management activities, integration and interoperability for DoD/DON acquisition programs and a Master’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or related field from an accredited program, or
20 years of practical experience in systems engineering, technical management activities, integration and interoperability for DoD/DON acquisition programs and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or related field from an accredited program.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)