Aviation Asset Advisory Lead
Already staffed by a large team of ISTAT certified appraisers, to fuel our vision of significant growth, ICF seeks an Aviation Asset Advisory Lead to support the strategic direction and lead and manage delivery of our asset advisory and management services, with an emphasis on aircraft asset management, aircraft remarketing/sourcing , aircraft, engine, and spare part valuations, financial and cash flow forecasting, and market assessments.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of asset advisory and management experience in external-facing roles with contacts at multiple airlines, lessors, and manufacturers. Prior consulting experience is a strong plus, as is prior experience with technical aircraft advisory and support services such as inspections, transition management, lease and FHA review.
The individual will be the focal point for ICF’s aviation technical services in Europe and Asia, contributing to thought leadership, business development and project delivery. Key Responsibilities include:
- Consulting Delivery:
- Structure and manage assignments, including outlining and drafting key deliverables, defining analyses, directing consultants and taking responsibility for final work product
- Manage consultant project teams to deliver engagements, retaining ownership for overall quality, timeliness and accuracy.
- Manage and grow client relationships by delivering excellent value, consistency, quality and dependability
- Ensure quality of delivery and client satisfaction
- Intellectual Capital Development/Update
- Support updating of market intelligence/transaction databases
- Support updating of aircraft and engine bluebooks
- Team Development:
- Mentor junior staff for growth and development, serving as role model for consulting skills and transferring company knowledge.
- Collaborate with colleagues from across ICF and ICF Next around the world
- Business Development & Sales:
- Leverage existing relationships with airlines, leasing companies, and lenders to identify business challenges and present ICF SH&E solutions
- Deliver qualified consulting/advisory leads and lead sales efforts on key identified leads; structure and draft proposals, including written materials, pricing and presentations
- Thought Leadership:
- Support white-papers by providing insights on developments in the industry
- Support internal discussions and analyses to develop firm-wide perspectives
Skills and Requirements
You will be a highly credible technical expert, with the advisory mindset to put technical advice intro a strategic context.
7+ years of experience in aviation industry. Demonstrated expertise in global aircraft and aviation markets. Proven track record of asset advisory and management experience. Experience in external-facing roles with contacts at multiple airlines, lessors and manufacturers is a plus. Experience working effectively with technical and commercial business stakeholders. Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint Ability to travel Have a proven ability to deliver high quality technical analyses, written reports and in-person presentations Be a team player and inclusive by working style Have an ability to build relationships within ICF to leverage other offerings and collaborate with global teams for expanding services in the market
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the following strengths:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Unquestionable business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to simplify complex commercial issues and articulate these to clients in a coherent and structured manner.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
This role can be based across in our US, London or Delhi office.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)