Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Production Artist (On-Call)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Production Artist (On-Call).
As a Production Artist (On-Call), you will:
- Support public- and private-sector clients who tackle issues like HIV/AIDS, disaster preparedness, human trafficking, climate change, child welfare, and more.
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and developers.
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing.
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners.
- Create files for client review.
- Prepare files for online, web, and mobile applications.
As a Production Artist (On-Call), you will have:
- Five (5) or more years of creative experience within agency and/or marketing environments.
- A Bachelor’s degree, required.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- A solid knowledge of the printing process and preflighting tools; strong experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- The ability to gracefully handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a high-speed environment.
Job Location(s): This individual will work remotely.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)