Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Contact Centre Representative
Contact Centre Representative – Ottawa, ON
Interested in a fast paced and high-energy work environment?
Do you enjoy helping people in your community receive critical assistance to support themselves and their families?Looking to join a team that is focused on delivering service excellence in an inbound Contact Centre?
ICF NEXT is looking for high-energy candidates who are friendly, personable and hardworking, who enjoy helping people for full-time Contact Centre Representative positions in our Ottawa contact centre. We assist residents from across the Province of Ontario apply for, and receive the Ontario Electricity Support Program credit to assist with rising hydro costs.
Job Description:The Contact Centre Representative, reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, answers questions over the phone and by email, resolves problems, fulfills requests and maintains clear and concise notes in a CRM database. The 20+ seat Contact Centre operates from 8:00am to 9:00pm Monday to Friday currently, excluding statutory holidays observed in Ontario.
The Contact Centre is tasked with responding to customer inquiries or concerns. These services include:
• Take inbound calls and occasionally perform outbound calls as necessary
• Maintain a high level of program knowledge
• Maintain an above average service level goals
• Adhere to phone and scheduling requirements• Maintain customer records by producing clear and efficient written logs of calls to manage requests and issues
Supplementary tasks at the Contact Centre may include:
• Respond to email inquiries
• Receive and process paper applications• Resolve support issues while escalating to technical team members when necessary
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Excellent Customer Service skills and telephone etiquette
• Previous call centre, customer service or sales experience strongly preferred
• Familiarity with Windows operating systems and basic computer software
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Understanding in the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Attendance and punctuality is imperative
• Ability to multitask; use multiple software• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
Preferred skills/experience and requirements:
• High School diploma; college diploma is preferred.
• Applicants must be able to work days and evenings.• Back-ground check will be required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Ottawa Canada (CD82)