Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Analyst Intern
Join the next gen. We’re a new breed – a consulting agency. We combine the creativity of an agency with the depth and expertise of a consultancy. Our team is a mix of mission-driven strategists, marketers, technologists and data scientists, harnessing the insights, creativity and technology that moves people. This is what we call…Accelerated Change, Beautifully Delivered.
We’re currently hiring for Associate Business Analyst (intern) to join our Minneapolis team.
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will:
- Perform requirements gathering through stakeholder interviews, document and artifact analysis, code and database reviews and participate in workshop sessions
- Author clear and concise technical requirement documentation
- Communicate and collaborate proactively with external and internal clients to analyze information and functional needs, deliver functional and business requirements and create user stories
- Provide support to Technical and QA teams to provide guidance and clarifications regarding requirement questions
- Gain thorough understanding of client and business needs in order to provide consultative insights and fill role of business partner
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)