Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Marketing Campaign & Events Coordinator
Marketing Campaign & Events Coordinator
Here’s your chance to join our award-winning agency, ICF Next. We’re searching for our next Marketing Campaign & Events Coordinator to support marketing and outreach for state and local government clients. You’ll make a real impact working with clients to address and solve key their key issues, drive change, and grow our business.
As our next Marketing Campaign & Events Coordinator, you’ll use your excellent communications, marketing and organizational skills to coordinate and implement innovative targeted promotional and outreach campaigns and events designed to encourage consumers and organizations to choose sustainable and green transportation options like ridesharing, transit, walking and biking.
You’ll have solid experience managing marketing campaigns, promotions, and events, and a passion and understanding of pressing issues like sustainability, mobility, and creating better commuting habits for all. If you are a strong marketer and communicator proactive by nature, driven by deadlines, and have a keen eye for details, we'd love to talk to you. If your work experience includes knowledge of the transportation, or environmental sectors, then you just may be who we're looking for. Learn more about us at ICFNext.com! Position is based in the Atlanta, GA area. Minimal travel is required.
- Develop, coordinate and implement ongoing outreach, promotional and marketing campaigns, aimed at encouraging behavior change and smart transportation choices to improve mobility in Atlanta
- Drive successful implementation of the marketing strategy through targeted campaigns and special events, such as Bike to Work Week, Earth Day, Try Transit Week
- Develop and manage the promotions and events calendar including seasonal and modal based campaigns designed to encourage greater program participation
- Build partnerships with community, business, and organizational stakeholders to gain recognition and visibility for the program brand
- Coordinate with the creative team on the process of developing, designing and printing event and campaign materials
- Work with the paid media team to identify opportunities for leveraging paid media to amplify campaign messages and improve results and outcomes
- Coordinate content on social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Curate and draft content to organically promote campaign outreach activities
- Identify cross-promotional opportunities
- Coordinate with internal creative and technical teams to ensure communications and marketing materials are developed on time and within budget
- Manage teams for promotions and special events; organize event schedules and timelines
- Proactively drive projects and campaigns from concept to completion, working closely with project manager, and client team
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, either in an agency or working within a communications department of an organization
- Experience coordinating and managing promotional and outreach campaigns and special events
- Experience within or understanding of the local players in the Atlanta regional transportation sector is a plus
- A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Experience with orchestrating the development of marketing collateral (print and online) and marketing channels (e.g. e-mail, social, and events)
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop effective local marketing campaigns with measurable results
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA15)