Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Marketing Campaign Manager
Here’s your chance to join our award-winning agency, ICF Next. We’re changemakers, a community of mission driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists. We’re searching for our next marketing communications specialist – a proven writer and multi-format communicator and marketer to work with our state, and local transportation government clients. You’ll make a real impact working with clients to address and solve key their key issues, drive change, and grow our business.
As our next Marketing Campaign Manager, you’ll work in lock step with our agency’s leaders to research, develop, and implement innovative strategies, programs, and targeted marketing and outreach campaigns revolving around commuter and transportation efforts to sustainability, health, and livable communities. Our teams deliver amazing work that helps our clients achieve their mission.
You’ll have state and local communications experience, a knowledge of the Atlanta transportation environment, and are passionate and knowledgeable about pressing issues like sustainability, mobility, and creating better commuting habits for all. If you are a strong writer, proactive by nature, driven by deadlines, and have a keen eye for details, we'd love to talk to you. If that experience includes work in the transportation, or environmental sectors, then you just may be who we're looking for! Learn more about us at ICFNext.com!
***Position is based in the Atlanta, GA area. Minimal travel is required.
- Develop the full scope of communications products (presentations, overviews, program summaries, web copy, diagrams, illustrations, social media, etc.) for government agencies
- Support the creation of high-impact communications artifacts (e.g. website content management, slide library, documents, blog postings)
- Develop, coordinate and manage local outreach and marketing campaigns, aimed at encouraging behavior change and smart transportation choices to improve mobility in Atlanta
- Coordinate with government officials, subject matter experts, technical experts, and industry thought leaders on marketing and communications materials
- Coordinate projects with internal creative and technical teams to ensure we meet deadlines and milestones
- Employ the full range of communications tools including digital, social, visual, presentations, and written remarks, collateral, and digital properties
- Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with the client and client team
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, either in an agency or working within a communications department of an organization
- Experience within or understanding of state and local or transportation sectors
- A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Experience with orchestrating the development of marketing collateral (print and online) and marketing channels (e.g. e-mail, social, and events)
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop effective local marketing campaigns with measurable results
- Ability to develop presentations and talking points for executive-level speakers
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA15)