Deputy Chief of Party for CAR & ROC
International Health and DevelopmentDeputy Chief of Party for CAR & ROC
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
ICF International is seeking a Deputy Chief of Party (COP) for upcoming USAID-funded monitoring project based in Kinshasa, DRC. The project will provide monitoring and remote monitoring activities in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Central African Republic (CAR), And Republic of Congo (ROC) in support of Food for Peace (FFP) implementation programs. The DCOP is based in Kinshasa and expected to travel regularly to CAR and ROC.
- Provide technical guidance and management oversight as designated by the COP to the Contractor’s teams on all Tasks related to CAR and ROC emergency activities.
- Includes both PIOs and NGOs.
- Work closely with the Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor
- Responsible for the design of the TPM plan, data collection tools, and report production. The DCOP is based in Kinshasa and expected to travel regularly to CAR and ROC.
- Seven years of progressively responsible experience related to the contract subject matter.
- At least five years of experience managing teams working on TPM projects, or large scale M&E support projects.
- Previous experience conducting quantitative and qualitative field research in the emergency setting.
- At least five years of experience providing technical guidance on food security, income generation and diversification, maternal and child health and nutrition, WASH, conservation agriculture, value chain, natural resource management, disaster risk reduction, and/or youth and gender engagement.
- Familiarity with issues related to the implementation of humanitarian assistance activities for refugees and IDPs, food aid, and food security in Sub Saharan Africa.
- Supervisory experience, including technical and administrative management of subcontractors.
- Previous experience working on humanitarian assistance programs in DRC or ROC is highly desirable.
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and sympathetic listener.
- Demonstrated ability: to assemble, quickly and effectively, and to manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team; to interact with and lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors and institutions across sectors; and to design, implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate monitoring and evaluation programs.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability, as well as experience successfully leading an intercultural team in a development context.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in French and English
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
DR Congo (CB84)