Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Chief of Party in DRC
International Health and DevelopmentChief of Party in DRC
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
ICF International is seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for upcoming USAID-funded monitoring project based in Kinshasa, DRC. The project will provide monitoring and remote monitoring activities in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Central African Republic (CAR), And Republic of Congo (ROC) in support of Food for Peace (FFP) implementation programs.
- Provide overall management, technical and operational guidance and direction to all members of the Contractor's team.
- Responsible for ensuring a high quality of work products, the timely completion of deliverables, and overall contractual compliance. This includes day-to-day supervision for technical, administrative, security, financial management, and operational support teams.
- Oversight for all Tasks in CAR, DRC, and ROC, and is based at the CART head office in Kinshasa. The COP will establish and maintain regular and productive communications with the CO and his/her representative
- A minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience managing large scale TPM projects, or M&E support programs.
- At least three years of experience working in Sub Saharan Africa.
- At least five years of experience managing M&E activities in the complex emergency setting.
- A minimum of five years of experience in the design of qualitative and quantitative field-based M&E.
- Knowledge international donor-supported humanitarian assistance, including food aid & food security, and programs for refugees & IDPs.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accountability on all aspects of project activities.
- Experience managing M&E subcontractors.
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and sympathetic listener.
- Demonstrated ability: to assemble, quickly and effectively, and to manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team; to interact with and lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors and institutions across sectors; and to design, implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate monitoring and evaluation programs.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability, as well as experience successfully leading an intercultural team in a development context.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in English
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
DR Congo (CB84)