Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior AEM Developer
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Senior AEM Developer in our Toronto office.
As a Senior Developer, you will:
- Build and maintain omni-channel applications using the AEM platform, including: designing and developing site architecture, custom components, custom workflows, Digital Asset Management (DAM) customization, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing
- Participate in client-facing dealings
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
- Resolve functional and technical issues relating to AEM
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects that require integrating CRM, eCommerce, campaign, targeting, and social network integration with the AEM platform
- Create technical documentation as part of client deliverables
- Mentor team members.
- Support the sales team with proposal strategy, estimations, and pitches as required
As a Senior Developer, you will have:
- 3+ years of development/implementation experience using AEM, including hands-on experience developing templates, components, OSGi services, and integrations.
- 6+ years of Java web programming experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with clients
- Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and implementation experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Why you’ll love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- A brand new cell phone, with upgrades every 24 months (we’ve got your phone bill covered, too)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, education assistance programs
- Catered Friday lunches
- Loaded snack cupboards
- Friendly community with lots of social events – from boat cruises to volleyball tournaments
- Participation in charity initiatives
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)