Senior AEM Developer
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Senior AEM Developer. This individual may sit in any of our ICF Next offices OR remote!
As a Senior Developer, you will:
- Build and maintain omni-channel applications using the AEM platform, including: designing and developing site architecture, custom components, custom workflows, Digital Asset Management (DAM) customization, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing
- Participate in client-facing dealings
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
- Resolve functional and technical issues relating to AEM
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects that require integrating CRM, eCommerce, campaign, targeting, and social network integration with the AEM platform
- Create technical documentation as part of client deliverables
- Mentor team members.
- Support the sales team with proposal strategy, estimations, and pitches as required
As a Senior Developer, you will have:
- 3+ years of development/implementation experience using AEM, including hands-on experience developing templates, components, OSGi services, and integrations.
- 6+ years of Java web programming experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with clients
- Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and implementation experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)