Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Freelance Social Media Officer
ICF Next-Belgium is part of ICF, a global consulting, communication and technology services provider with more than 6,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients.
We are one of the leading integrated communication agencies specializing in public information campaigns across Europe. Our end-to-end, multi-channels, fully integrated communications offer includes strategy, creation and media planning, content marketing and editorial services, social media activities, media relations, stakeholder engagement and event organization. The in-house production teams specialize in digital solutions and are proud of 30 years’ experience with multilingual publications and a unique track record of audio-visual productions, honored with multiple awards.
We specialize in helping European institutions and other international organizations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
- Coordination of social media dissemination campaigns – paid and organic
- Preparation of strategies, concept notes and methodologies for social media campaigns and activations
- Reporting against KPIs, monitoring of results and suggesting optimizations
- Liaising with Project Managers and clients directly
- 5+ years of experience in working with online communications or social media
- Previous experience in social media implementation in paid and organic campaigns
- Experience in working with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Very good understanding of latest social media trends, products and services
- Interest and experience in communicating about EU policies to EU citizens
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Flexible attitude and the ability to work effectively independently (with a clear briefing/guidelines) or as part of large teams composed of many experts
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)