Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring a Media Supervisor.
As a Media Supervisor, you will:
- Manage multi-million dollar and multi-faceted clients and budgets
- Ability to manage a team of media planners and work companionably with project managers and clients
- Deliver client requirements while maintaining campaign budgets and goals
- Effectively able to manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Secure highly efficient media while leveraging added value on a consistent basis
- Serve as market expert, providing insight to the marketplace conditions and opportunities in specific markets and media outlets
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with vendors
- Handle client concerns and maintenance of media schedules before, during, and after the schedule runs
- Analyze multiple sources of internal and external data to assist buying decisions
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies
- Meet timelines and deadlines on projects
- Maintain good organizational skills
- Interact with management
As a Media Supervisor, you will have:
- 10+ years’ of media buying experience and working in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, or related field
- Strong analytical skills required
- Digital Media experience required
- Offline Media experience a plus
- Experience working in fast pace environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Detail oriented, possess solid communication ability
- Excellent negotiating skills and excellent organizational skills
- Operates independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Knowledge of Nielsen TV, SQAD, Scarborough, GFK MRI, and any relevant media planning and buying tools
Job Location(s): This individual will be based in our Fairfax, VA office.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)