Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is growing and we are seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to join our Procurement team in Fairfax, VA. You will be responsible for subcontracts administration functions including, but not limited to agreement preparation, negotiations and audit compliance. If you are looking to further your career in subcontracts and procurement, this is an excellent learning opportunity with the potential for professional growth. Check out ICF!
What you will do:
- Prepare Request for Quotes (RFQ), and/or Request for Proposals (RFP) packages
- Receive subcontractors' responses to RFQ/RFP and determine each subcontractor's ability to meet Company and Procurement requirements including preparation of justifications, price/cost analysis, and negotiation memorandums
- Prepare, issue and negotiate subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract commensurate with delegated procurement authority
- Ensure timely processing of subcontract requisitions
- Verify accuracy and completion of proposal packages; coordinate with other divisions to clarify and ensure data is accurate
- Establish and maintain accurate tracking records tailored to each subcontract
- Complete file documentation, maintain and update subcontractors' files for internal and external audits by applying ICF’s best practices, policies and procedures
- Attend and serve as Subcontract representative at program and project meetings
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or additional years of equivalent work experience
- 1+ year of experience with cradle-to-grave procurement subcontract administration
- 1+ year of experience working with relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts
- Proficiency with MS Office
What we would like:
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Deltek CostPoint Purchasing Module
- Knowledge of Contracts Management Software
- Good verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and decision making capabilities.
- Multi-task and work in a fast-paced high volume environment.
- Level of professionalism in providing administrative support.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Sound business ethics, including protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to work with program managers as well as external clients.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)