Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Purchasing Specialist
Key Responsibilities :-
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and government rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors
- Responsible for following policies and procedures for procurement of goods and services.
- Assists in the preparation of formal requests for quote or proposal; reviews specifications and evaluates bids received.
- Locate and help approve suppliers and or partners, using sources such as catalogs, internet, small business initiatives, and interviews to gather information about products and services that match requisition requirements.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Ensure subcontractor/consultant agreements, Task Orders, and appropriate Terms and Conditions are utilized.
- Negotiates price and terms of Purchase Orders with prospective vendors and suppliers
- Transmitting, tracking confirmations, and filing of all Procurement related documents in a timely manner ensuring compliance with corporate documentation and retention procedures.
- Develops, reviews, negotiates and executes complex business agreements and contracts
- Monitors contracts and orders and expedites delivery; arbitrates disputes with vendors.
- Ensuring that the Service SLA’s are as per the contracts
- Responsible for critical thinking and intermediate decision making concerning the analysis and award of lower level procurements and agreement
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals to perform a variety of Procurement related tasks
- Maintaining supplier/vendor relationships.
- Supplier evaluation, selection and set-up of ongoing performance management
- Should be able to effectively manage internal customers & stake holders
- Should have P2P experience
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within the specified time scales
Qualification & Professional Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field.
- Knowledge of Procurement of Indirect & IT related products and services
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Should have worked with similar matrix organization and have experience of managing customer and stakeholders from other offshore offices.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)