Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Policy - Lead Managing Consultant
Job Title Digital Policy – Lead Managing Consultant
Location London or Brussels
About the team
We are expanding our services, and to support this growth, we are looking for a Lead Managing Consultant who can lead us in our Digital Policy work and combine strong project management skills, business development skills, analytical skills and excellent report writing skills. Our team provides research, evaluation and technical assistance services to EU institutions, in particular the European Commission (including DG EAC, DG EMPL, DG Connect), as well as other European organisations, such as the EUROFOUND, EIGE and CEDEFOP.
The position entails managing and contributing to projects around researching, development or review of public policies and programmes for our clients. You will be working on multiple projects at a time, interacting with all levels of ICF staff and external stakeholders.
About the role
- Manage project teams on a day to day basis
- Supervise research and evaluation projects
- Assign work packages to project teams and quality assure their work
- Support project team on methodological aspects ensuring high-quality research and data collection activities
- Manage important client relationships
- Lead on report-writing and presentations
- Lead tenders and reports for the European Commission, governments, and other EU clients
- Attend site visits and to client meetings
- Advanced degree, preferably PhD level in Media and Communication, Data Science, Technology Policy, Business, Economics or similar subjects with a strong understanding of digital policy and the digital business environment in the EU
- 12+ years’ work experience within the context of the evaluation and studies focused on Digital policy, ICT, digital solutions
- Project management experience, including management of project teams
- Business development experience, including leading or contributing to proposals
- Understanding of financial reporting and metrics
- Strong qualitative and quantitative evaluation and analytical skills (experience in impact assessments preferable)
- Excellent oral and written English; fluency in at least one additional European language
- Deep understanding of European policy making process and EU Institutions, experience of working for the European Commission an advantage
Additional requirements: Conduct or oversee quantitative analysis (experience with Excel essential; experience with SPSS, STATA, etc. an advantage)
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)