Energy Efficiency Account Manager - Jackson, MI
Energy Efficiency Account Manager
To support our growth, we are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our energy efficiency implementation team located in Jackson Michigan. The selected candidate will support our residential New Home Construction and Insulation & Windows programs. This position requires experience with public speaking as well as strong writing, editing, and research skills. The job will require concerted outreach in recruiting and retaining single family home developers and builders, insulation/window contractors, and training sales staff on ENERGY STAR sales techniques.
Responsibility for core program responsibilities across the state:
- Recruit and retain contractors, builders, developers, and raters to participate in the program to meet program savings goals
- Manage the program inboxes to ensure prompt responses to participants
- Review program records to ensure timely payment of incentive checks
- Develop monthly technical bulletins in collaboration with program team
- Schedule and perform field quality assurance with raters and builders
- Recruit HVAC contractors to perform Quality Installs on new construction homes
- Local travel requirements are from 60 to 70% of time
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years of related work experience
- Experience with field diagnostic tools, specifically blower door and duct blasters
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn ICF energy efficiency database/project tracking system
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients, builders, raters, contractors, and developers. Ability to work independently.
- BPI certification and/or HERS rater certification is a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Jackson, MI (MI06)