Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager/ Energy Efficiency - Madison, WI
Program Manager/ Energy Efficiency
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Program Manager for our Energy Efficiency division to lead and grow ICF’s energy efficiency programs. You will lead the development and management of an energy efficiency program, build relationships with clients, mentor junior team members, design/implement program strategies and plans, as well as develop and execute marketing and recruiting strategies. Position must be based in Wisconsin.
- Program design, including identification, analysis and selection of appropriate energy efficiency measures and development of effective delivery strategies
- Program implementation including development and execution of detailed and effective implementation and management plans, quality control, or program evaluation
- Manage program forecasts program forecasts, goals and budgets along with providing regulatory support
- Day to day management of program team members
- Building and maintaining relationships while driving businesses towards the implementation of energy performance improvements through the use of existing market knowledge and proven energy efficient technologies
- Bachelors’ degree (Concentration in Engineering or Energy Resources, Sciences, Policy, Business)
- 5+ years of experience developing designing and administering successful energy efficiency and demand reduction programs, with specific expertise focused on the commercial and industrial sectors
- 5+ years of experience managing consulting projects for utilities, state energy offices, state/local governments, and regional non-profits
- 5+ years of experience managing energy efficiency program budgets and providing regulatory support
- 2+ years of experience managing a team (in-house or virtual)
- Masters degree in a related field
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Recognized internally and externally for expertise in functional area
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications#EEWI#
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Madison, WI (WI01)