Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Project Manager- Madison, WI
Energy Efficiency Project Manager
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our energy efficiency residential, commercial and industrial (C&I) sectors.
This position requires experience with client relationships, budget tracking, and program management. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following core program responsibilities:
- Providing program design, including identification, analysis and selection of appropriate energy efficiency measures and development of effective delivery strategies
- Managing program implementation to ensure high quality and timely completion of all tasks and achievement of program goals
- Providing resource management, quality control, and budget accountability to maximize efficiencies and client satisfaction
- Building and strengthening client and industry relationships
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of related work experience
- Previous experience managing projects and client interactions
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong management skills to help grow and lead a team
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability, expectation and responsibility to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn ICF energy efficiency database/project tracking system#EEWI#
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Madison, WI (WI01)